Market Director Scandinavia
This is an opportunity to join a successful growing business.
- Reporting to the CEO.
- Business leader for the Scandinavian, Baltic and Russian markets.
- Absolute focus on growth through existing and new customers.
- Container hire sales growth.
- Liquid liner bag sales growth.
- Container, equipment, parts and accessories sales growth.
- Leading a team of 2 experienced sales managers and customer service personnel.
- Performance reporting to the standard required to operate successfully within in a global business.
Essential industry requirements:
- Relevant experience of the hire of equipment, plant and machinery to industrial food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and speciality chemical markets.
- Leadership and management experience at the level required to work autonomously and as part of our senior management team.
- Relevant commercial understanding of the IBC rental market in the Nordic area.
Essential personal requirements:
- A customer centric leader with an absolute focus on sales growth.
- Able to coach and lead experienced technical sales people to achieve their objectives.
- Spoken and written English language skills at the level for maintaining excellent communication with colleagues and customers in the markets we serve globally.
- Excellent external customer, internal customer and stakeholder relationship skills.
- A commitment to continuous improvement in all aspects of developing your market.
Please send your CV and letter of introduction by email to Stella Glanville: